Words from the CEO
Our mission is “cost effective solutions“
– For us at Scana Offshore, “cost effective solutions“ is all about providing continuously improved products and support to more and more customers. “Cost effective solutions“ gives us at Scana Offshore Vestby room to develop professionally and take part in building a strong and innovative industrial company.
But foremost, “cost effective solutions“ creates value for our customers – and appeals to our competitive instinct to be the best. To have a frequent flow to the market of new products, representing ease of use in an appealing design to enhance productivity for our customers, is key to our success.
Incus Investor ASA
Incus Investor is a Nordic industrial investment company listed on Oslo Stock Exchange.
This is Incus Investor (incusinvestor.com)
Incus Investor is located in Stavanger, Norway.
Incus aims to be a profitable Nordic industrial investment company and creates shareholder value through active ownership.
Incus has the following six portfolio companies:
- Scana Energy, supplying marine shafts and riser systems
- Scana Propulsion, a leading supplier of propulsion systems for the shipbuilding market
- Scana Property, our real estate company that manages and develops properties in Norway and Sweden
- Scana Offshore, an innovative player in systems for offloading, mooring, turret and swivel to floating production and storage vessels
- Scana Skarpenord, a leading provider of valve control systems
- Scana Steel Booforge, producing large forklift truck arms and other forged products with high demands for strength
Visions, values and strategy
The vision of Incus Investor is to be a profitable Nordic industrial investment company.
Incus has a long history as an industrial group,especially within steel production. In 2015, the strategy was changed and the company went from being a group to an industrial investment company.
The business concept of Incus Investor is to be an industrial investment company that creates value through professional and active ownership, as well as through acquisition, development and disposal of companies.
Clear and ambitious goals and a commitment to reach these goals are core values that give direction to the business.
The company’s overall goals are to increase shareholder value, to have a good annual return to shareholders and to be an attractive workplace for highly qualified employees.
“Our mission is to provide value to our customers through cost-effective solutions that can
be held to the highest standards and still compete on an international price level.”
Code of Conduct
The Code of Conduct shall support and guide Scana Offshore’s employees, partners and suppliers in carrying out their tasks and responsibilities and decision making to ensure these activities are carried out in an ethically responsible manner and in line with the standards set by Incus Investor.